Wednesday, May 15, 2013

About PS Malik


PORTRAIT OF PS MALIK is a website dedicated to a personality PS Malik. A thinker, a philosopher, a psychologist, a lawyer, a scientist, a mathematician, a writer, a poet, a tantric, a ritual – performer, an astrologer or an IT expert – you may call him by the name you choose and you would not be disappointed once you finish your meeting with him. As I found him PS Malik is a perpetuity. He is there in a way that he is not there.


The existence of PS Malik can be best defined by saying that he does not exist. PS Malik is a witnessing. He is not even a witness. May be, that this way of description of a personality is a bit complicated but isn’t it a bit complicated to describe the special theory of relativity, isn’t it a bit complicated to describe the Aðwait philosophy of Veðanta, isn’t it a bit complicated to perform Tantra at night after a day long spell of arguments in Courts. I think I am on a right track of describing PS Malik.


But PS Malik is not as stale and boring as goes my description of him. I may portray his sketch in his poem here:

आशीष छुअन सा कोमल नेह का प्यारा गीत लगे
सुबह चमकती दूब की कोंपल, दोपहरी की छाँव लगे
सिर रखने को काँधा है वो दिल टिकने की ठाँव लगे
स्मित आभा राभा नाभा सबको न्यारा मीत लगे
Once I requested him to tell me how he could appear so perfect and perfected on each occasion. PS Malik simply smiled and whispered:


My daily activities are not unusual, 
I'm just in harmony with them. 
Grasping nothing, discarding nothing, 
In every place there is no hindrance, no conflict . . .


I have requested PS Malik to write the basic pages of this website including About Me, My Perception, Cosmologically, The Existence and the CrossRoads. The remaining pages are written by our group but even those pages have a long shadow of various shades of PS Malik. There are some other areas where we have borrowed something from his resource personality.

Let us begin …

No comments:

Post a Comment